Part IV Reading Comprehension (Reading in Depth)
47. What is one of the disadvantages of traveling as an air courier?
She cannot decide when and where to travel.
48. What do we know about Jarolim from the passage?
She is successful in her job.
49. She fell so in love with a description of the Southwest of the U.S. that she moved there.
50. I always loved traveling and always liked to eat, but it never occurred to me that I could make money doing both of those things.
51. As adventurous as the job sounds, the hard part is fact-checking all the information.
What is the reason that we fail to attend to our family financial well-being?
[D] We think it needn’t be dealt with immediately.
53. We work out a budget in order to .
[A] avoid unnecessary spending
54. What is the advantage of the retirement savings?
[B] Employees can get money as the retirement savings from their employers.
55. It’s good for us to have some cash on hand to .
[C] cope with sudden and serious situations
56. Which group of people is advised to hold a health insurance?
[D] Those who are less than 65 years old.
57. Which of the following is the true description of the surrealist world?
[C] It had never been explored by anyone before Picasso.
58. Picasso quoted the example of the English language to maintain that .
[D] the intricacy of the surrealist art should not be blamed on the artists
59. What’s the main idea of the passage?
[D] People in different cultures have different concepts of space.
60. It can be inferred from the passage that .
[C] even impolite bodily contact is acceptable by the Arabs
61. When an Arab wants to be alone, he .
[B] may still stay with his companion