新视野大学英语 第二版 第三册 课后答案unit7
1. modernize 2. interpret 3. distributing 4. punctually 5. conservation
6. maximum 7. exported 8. conquer 9. classification 10. recreation
1. by name 2. in high gear 3. turned out 4. At times 5. as to
6. stem from 7. put in 8. on the subject of 9. in the interest of 10. work on
D G N B I M E J L A
1. life 2. economy 3. conversation 4. politics 5. country
6. garden 7. industry 8. literature 9. interview 10. meetings
1. seaward: going toward the sea
2. backward: directed toward the back, the beginning, or the past; returning; behind in development
3. earthward: toward the earth
4. outward: toward the outside; away; on the outside, appearing to be true but perhaps not really true
5. southward: going toward the south
6. northward: going toward the north
7. homeward: going toward home
8. inward: moving toward the inside; on the inside; of the mind or spirit
1. interchangeable 2. intermingle 3. interconnected 4. interdependent
5. interplay 6. intermarriage 7. interpersonal 8. interactive
1. As to what actually happened to the headquarters
2. As to where I should go to further my study
3. as to how different they are and why we want to keep them both
4. as to whether or nor I should remain at the college working as a teaching assistant
5. as to whether the old hard ware is to be replaced by new hardware
1. There is no use trying to help those who do not help themselves
2. it is no good trying to solve the issue between the nations by means of war
3. There is no sense refusing to accept it
4. There is no point in having a load of money
5. there is no harm in spending some time thinking about what sort of career you might wish to pursue
1. An interesting question therefore remains as to how far Microsoft can go with Gates as its CEO.
2. There’s/It’s no use complaining since nothing ever changes as the result of a complaint. What’s important is to take measures to prevent similar events from happiness.
3. Learn to accept the fact that some people you thought were friends turn out to be enemies.
4. As you would expect from the book’s title, there are many references to what kind of man Gates is.
5. The prosperity of the company stems from hardworking and thrifty of the entire staff.
6. He said nothing at all on the subject of the play which was put on for the first time Saturday night.
1 A 2 B 3 C 4 B 5 A 6 D 7 B 8 D 9 C 10 A 11 D 12 B 13 D
14 C 15 A 16 C 17 D 18 C 19 A 20 D