阳光网【大学英语答案】 编辑：admin 发布时间：2017-04-05
新视野大学英语（第三版）第一册Unit 3答案【Section A】
1. Inwardly 2. regret 3. occasion 4. complained 5. urged
6. coordinate 7. reluctance 8. envy 9. adjust 10. amazed
1. in 2. of 3. on 4. on 5. to 6. out 7. to 8. to 9. on 10. about
1. O 2.J 3.N 4.L 5.I 6.C 7.H 8.E 9.A 10.F
1. He had his ears pierced even though I told him not to.
2. It was exciting game even though no goals were scored.
3. He was treated exactly like all the other workers even though he had just joined the company.
4. Even though you disagree with her, she’s worth listening to.
5. There was never enough money to support his family even though he was hard-working and did two jobs at the same time.
1. After learning some simple Chinese, the American girl was able to communicate with the other students in her class.
2. When doing the writing exercise for this course, you should remember that you are writing according to a specific structure.
3. Until finished, the problem was a continuous worry to me.
4. While working at the computer, the young man was listening to music over the radio all the time.
5. The grass will grow more quickly if watered regularly.
1. I have decided to accept the new post, even though the job is not very well paid.
2. The job has been taken to be very simple until (it is) actually started.
3. Now that you are planning to move to Canada, you must try to adjust to cold weather in winter.
4. He promised to help us to buy the house, but with a little reluctance.
5. This is an important meeting. Please see to it that you are not late for it.
6. He is experienced businessman who has engaged in foreign trade for quite a few years.
X. 1.A 2.B 3.C 4.B 5.B 6.A 7.B 8.B 9.C 10.A
11.C 12.C 13.A 14.B 15.C 16. C 17.C 18.A 19.B 20.A
All of my classmates believe that Sandy has a good taste for music. The music she listens to always has a clear, strong rhythm and the music has a message for us to think about. Also, the words in the music are just like poems, so beautiful and easy for us to remember.
新视野大学英语（第三版）第一册Unit 3答案【Section B】
1. They found the man.
2. He reached the airport in time.
3. The old man dimly saw the young man.
4. The young marine sat by the old man the whole night.
5. A message came saying the real son was arriving
Comprehension of the text
1.A 2.C 3.B 4.C 5.C 6.A 7.B 8.B
1.sole 2. extend 3. startle 4. located 5. inform 6. interrupted 7. collapsed 8. exchange 9. apparent 10. enable
1. The government has called for an immediate investigation of the activities of the police.
2. We applied the medicine and in a few minutes Mrs. Johnson came to.
3. She coldly said goodbye to her friends. With that she shut the door and cried in the room.
4. Whatever your reason, I shall hold to my idea that people should be allowed to have private lives.
5. To our surprise the stranger turned out to be allowed to an old friend of my mother’s.
6. He’s not in the office; he’s now on his way to London for a meeting.
7. When setting out on a long walk, always wear suitable shoes.
8. He was too disappointed by this lack of success to try again.
9. The couple loves each other dearly, but now and again they quarrel.
10. In the subway station the poor old woman begged the passengers for money, but they paid no attention to her.