儿童英语诗歌朗诵

时间:2022-04-09 12:45:57 诗歌朗诵 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

儿童英语诗歌朗诵大全

  英语诗歌是一个包含丰富社会生活内容、语言艺术和文化内涵的世界,是基础英语教学的一块很有潜力的教学资源。下面是阳光网小编给大家整理的儿童英语诗歌朗诵大全,供大家参阅!

儿童英语诗歌朗诵大全

  儿童英语诗歌朗诵大全(一)

  《Cock-A-Doodle 公鸡打鸣》

  I KNOW a lovely dicky-bird,

  我知道一只可爱的鸟儿,

  A cock-a-doodle-doo ; -

  打鸣的公鸡

  My father and my mother

  我的父亲,母亲

  And my sister know it too.

  还有我妹妹都知道。

  It struts about so gaily,

  它趾高气扬,兴高采烈,

  And it is brave and strong ;

  它勇敢坚强,

  And when it crows, it is a crow,

  它是一只会打鸣的公鸡,

  oth very loud and long.

  声音洪亮悠长。

  Oh,"Cock-a-doodle-doo," it crows!

  它会这样“喔喔喔喔”叫!

  儿童英语诗歌朗诵大全(二)

  《A Guinea Pig一个豚鼠》

  There was a little guinea pig,

  这是一个小豚鼠 ,

  Who being little, was not big;

  并非很小,就是不大;

  He always walked upon his feet,

  它总是匆匆的跑,

  And never fasted when he eat.

  它很少让自己饿着一直在吃东西。

  When from a place he run away,

  当它从一个地方逃跑了,

  He never at the place did stay;

  它很少在一个地方停留着;

  And while he run, as I am told,

  虽然它跑了,正如我所说的`,

  He never stood still for young or old.

  它不论什么时候都不会静静地呆着。

  He often squeaked, and sometimes violent,

  它经常尖叫, 有时也会暴力,

  And when he squeaked he never was silent.

  当它感受到危险的时候它也不会安静下拉。

  Though never instructed by a cat,

  虽然猫从未想去捉它,

  He knew a mouse was not a rat.

  它知道这只像老鼠的动物不是老鼠。

  One day, as I am certified,

  有一天,我认证,

  He took a whim, and fairly died;

  他突发奇想,选择适当的时间死亡;

  And as I am told by men of sense,

  正如我所说的,一个人的感觉,

  He never has been living since.

  他几乎没有过自己想要过的生活。

  儿童英语诗歌朗诵大全(三)

  《Where Did You Come From, Baby Dear?你来自哪里亲爱的?》

  Where did you come from, baby dear?

  你来自哪里 ,亲爱的?

  Out of the everywhere into here.

  从各个地方跑到这里来。

  Where did you get your eyes so blue?

  你从哪里得到了这么蓝的眼睛?

  Out of the sky as I came through.

  当我们从天空中飞过。

  What makes the light in them sparkle and spin?

  是什么使他们的光在闪耀和旋转?

  Some of the starry spikes left in.

  一些在星星的尖峰。

  Where did you get that little tear?

  你在哪里弄到的那些小眼泪?

  I found it waiting when I got here.

  我发现当我在这里等待。

  What makes your forehead so smooth and high?

  是什么让你的额头看起来光滑并且有点凸出来?

  A soft hand stroked it as I went by.

  一只柔软的手轻轻抚摸着我的手。

  What makes your cheek like a warm white rose?

  是什么让你的脸颊看起来像一个温暖的白玫瑰?

  I saw something better than anyone knows.

  我看到了比任何人都清楚的东西。

  Whence that three-cornered smile of bliss?

  从这三个地方我拥有了幸福的微笑

  Three angels gave me at once a kiss.

  三个天使给我一个吻。

  Where did you get this pearly ear?

  你在哪里得到珍珠耳?

  God spoke, and it came out to hear.

  神说话,并聆听了。

  Where did you get those arms and hands?

  你在哪里弄到这些胳膊和手?

  Love made itself into hooks and bands.

  爱把自己变成钩和带。

  Feet, whence did you come, you darling things?

  脚,你是从哪里来的,你的`宝贝的东西吗?

  From the same box as the cherubs' wings.

  像是同一个盒子里面的天使的翅膀。

  How did they all just come to be you?

  他们都是怎么来的?

  God thought about me, and so I grew.

  上帝想到了我,所以我长大了。

  But how did you come to us, you dear?

  但是亲爱的,你们是怎么来的?

  God thought about you, and so I am here.

  上帝想到了你,所以我来了这里。

【儿童英语诗歌朗诵】相关文章:

留守儿童英语作文04-20

儿童英语演讲02-02

儿童英语演讲12-14

儿童英语自我介绍09-01

儿童英语绕口令大全11-13

儿童英语顺口溜05-09

儿童英语的顺口溜05-09

儿童英语自我介绍范文11-12

儿童英语演讲3篇02-04

儿童英语水果顺口溜05-09