少儿英语诗歌朗诵

时间:2022-05-10 15:31:30 英文诗歌 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

少儿英语诗歌朗诵

  英语是世界一门重要的语言,应该从小就让少儿接触英语,少儿的英语学习可以从英语诗歌入手。那么有哪些关于比较好的少儿英语诗歌朗诵?下面是阳光网小编给大家整理的少儿英语诗歌朗诵,供大家参阅!

少儿英语诗歌朗诵

  少儿英语诗歌朗诵(一)

  悠闲 Leisure

  What is this life if, full of care,

  We have no time to stand and stare.

  这还叫什么生活,光是忙忙碌碌,

  没有停一停,看一看的时间。

  No time to stand beneath the boughs,

  And stare as long as sheep and cows.

  没有时间站在树荫下,

  像牛羊那样尽情瞻望。

  No time to see, when woods we pass,

  Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

  没有时间看到,在走过树林时,

  松鼠把壳果往草丛里收藏。

  No time to see, in broad daylight,

  Streams full of stars like skies at night.

  没有时间看到,在大好的`阳光下,

  溪流像夜空群星点点闪闪。

  No time to turn at Beauty's glance,

  And watch her feet, how they can dance.

  没有时间注意到少女的流昐,

  观赏她双足起舞蹁跹。

  No time to wait till her mouth can

  Enrich that smile her eyes began.

  没有时间等待她眉间的柔情,

  展开成唇的微笑。

  A poor life this if, full of care,

  We have no time to stand and stare.

  这生活就一定贫乏,倘若光是忙碌,

  没有停一停,看一看的时间。

  少儿英语诗歌朗诵(二)

  走过柳园 Down By the Salley Garden

  Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;

  在莎莉花园深处,吾爱与我曾经相遇。

  She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.

  她穿越莎莉花园,以雪白的小脚。

  She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;

  她嘱咐我要爱得轻松,当新叶在枝桠萌芽。

  But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

  但我当年年幼无知,不予轻率苟同。

  In a field by the river my love and I did stand,

  在河边的田野,吾爱与我曾经驻足。

  And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.

  她依靠在我的'肩膀,以雪白的小手。

  She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;

  她嘱咐我要活得轻松,当青草在堤岸滋长。

  But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.

  但我当年年幼无知,而今热泪盈眶。

  少儿英语诗歌朗诵(三)

  我爱我自己I love me

  I took myself out on a date

  带上自己去约会,

  and said I'm looking grand,

  我将去寻找酒店。

  and when I got my courage up

  当我鼓起勇气,

  I asked to hold my hand.

  我要牵起自己的手。

  I took me to a restaurant

  我带自己走进一个饭店,

  and then a movie show.

  电影正在播放。

  I put my arm around me

  我用自己的`胳膊搂着自己。

  in the most secluded row.

  在最隐蔽处排着队。

  I whispered sweetly in my ear

  我在自己的耳边喃喃自语,

  of happiness and bliss,

  带着快乐与幸福,

  and then I almost slapped me

  我几乎要打自己,

  when I tried to steal a kiss.

  当我试图窃取一个吻。

  Then afterwards I walked me home

  之后,我便回家了。

  and since I'm so polite

  因为我非常有礼貌,

  I thanked me for a perfect date

  我感谢自己给了一个完美的日子,

  and wished myself goodnight.

  希望我自己晚安。

  There's just one little problem

  这仅仅只是一个小问题,

  and it kind of hurts my pride.

  它伤害了我的自大,

  Myself would not invite me in

  我自己不会邀请我进来,

  so now I'm locked outside!

  所以我现在被锁在了外面!

【少儿英语诗歌朗诵】相关文章:

少儿英语学习计划11-11

少儿英语学习计划8篇12-06

少儿英语培训学习心得范文05-16

诗歌朗诵稿01-17

校园诗歌朗诵12-25

感恩诗歌朗诵11-15

爱的诗歌朗诵06-30

毕业诗歌朗诵07-01

诗歌朗诵春天09-14

安全的诗歌朗诵09-15