英文书信中的感谢用语

时间:2022-12-09 05:23:04 英文书信 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

英文书信中的感谢用语汇编

  I don't know when I have had such a delightful(pleasant)(memorable)(enjoyable)weekend as the one...

英文书信中的感谢用语汇编

  我不记得曾否有另外的一次像那次高兴的(愉快的)(难忘的)(快乐的)度过周末。

  This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.

  再次感谢您的盛情款待,并希望再见到您。

  Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。

  Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

  为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。

  Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。

  Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

  为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。

  Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).

  为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢.

  Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...

  感谢您为使我们在……的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。

  Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

  非常感谢您慷慨的款待。

  I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.

  希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。

  You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here. 希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。

  英文书信中的祝贺用语(1)

  What exciting (wonderful)(thrilling)(happy)news!

  多么振奋人心的(美妙的)(令人激动的)(愉快的)消息!

  It's good (great)(sensational)news(the most joyful I have heard for a long time).

  这是个好(重大的)(惊人的)消息(这是我长期以来听到的最愉快的消息)。

  Mother just told us the (momentous) (cheerful) news.

  母亲刚才告诉我们这(重大的)(令人高兴的)消息。

  I was delighted (thrilled) (pleasantly surprised) to hear (to receive) the news(to receive the announcement )( to read in the newspaper)...

  听到(得到)这个消息(得到这个通知)(在报上看到……)我很高兴(振奋)(惊喜)。

  So you've done it (gone and got married)(been promoted)!

  好了,您终于完成了(去结婚了)(晋升了)!

  So you and Tom are engaged!

  好,您和汤姆终于订婚了!

  I congratulate you ...

  祝贺您……

  Congratulations on ...

  祝贺……

  Warm (sincere) congratulations ...

  热烈地(衷心地)祝贺……

  We were so excited (delighted) (thrilled) to hear (by the news) ...

  我们如此兴奋地(高兴地)(激动地)获悉(从这一消息中获

  悉)……

  Congratulations and all good (best) wishes!

  恭贺您并致以良好(最良好)的祝贺。

  You have no idea what a thrill (kick) (great pleasure) I got when I heard ...

  您可能不知道我听到这消息时是多么的激动(快乐)(高兴)……

  Accept my heartiest congratulations ...

  请接受我最衷心的祝贺……

  Permit me to congratulate you ...

  请允许我向您祝贺……

  I am gladder than glad ...

  我无比高兴地……

  We want you to know how happy we were ...

  告诉您,我们是多么高兴……

  May I join in the chorus of congratulations ...

  我希望一同向您祝贺……

  May an old friend congratulate you ...

  请让一位老朋友向您祝贺……

  It gave me a great deal of pleasure to learn ...

  我十分高兴的获悉……

  It was delighted to learn ...

  我高兴地得悉……

  I wish (Let us wish) you all the happiness in the world (every happiness life can bring) every happiness) (all possible joy and happiness)

  (increasing happiness as the years go by) continued joy and

  contentment)(the best of luck)( a hundred years of happiness).

  我祝愿(让我们祝愿)您享受的一切幸福(享受生活带来的每一次幸福)(万事如意)(享受一切愉快和幸福)(幸福与日俱增)(喜事连绵)(享受最美好的幸福)(幸福连绵)。

  We hope you will have nothing but joy and happiness in your life together (in your chosen career).

  我们祝愿您生活(工作)愉快幸福。

  I wish you many more anniversaries -- each happier than the last.

  我祝您今后的周年纪念日一次比一次幸福。

  I hope that each year finds you happier than the one before.

  我希望您今后一年比一年幸福。

  Many happy returns!

  祝您长寿!

  英文书信中的祝贺用语(2)

  We hope you will (both) be very happy (always).

  我们祝您(俩)(永远)幸福。

  Sidney and I join in sending our love (best wishes).

  西德尼和我同向您问好(致意)。

  Best wishes from all of us on ...

  我们大家祝愿您……

  Our very best wishes ...

  (对于)……谨致以最良好的祝愿。

  Best of best wishes ...

  (对于)……致以最良好的祝愿。

  We certainly wish you all the happiness in the world ...

  ……我们真诚地祝愿您幸福无比。

  The best of everything (to both of you).

  祝你(俩)一切顺利。

  The heartiest good wishes ...

  (对于)……谨致以最诚挚的良好祝愿。

  Loads and loads of good luck (good wishes)(happiness).

  祝一切顺利(万事如意)(无比幸福)。

  All the luck in the world to you.

  祝您无比幸运。

  We have heard so much about her (we are eager to meet her).

  久闻她的大名(我们渴望和她见面)。

  I think you're a lucky guy.

  我认为您是个幸运的人。

  I think it's swell.

  我认为这真了不起!

  She's a wonderful (fine)(splendid)(marvelous)(charming)(very lovely)(pretty) girl in every way.

  在任何一方面她都是个了不起的(漂亮的)(出色的)(非凡的)(极好的)(非常可爱的)(美丽的)姑娘。

  She will make you a wonderful (excellent) (charming) wife. She has everything a young man would hope for (both feet on the ground) (good sense).

  她将成为您的出色的(极好的)(可爱的)妻子。她具有青年男子追求的品德(做事塌实)(明智而有见解)。

  If you picked her, she must be a winner.

  要是您选上她,她就是个胜利者。

  You're the luckiest guy in the world!

  您是世界上最幸运的家伙!

  We have known Tom for years and have always know he's (thought of him as) tops (considerate)(dependable)(steady)(unusually fine) (lucky fellow).

  我们对汤姆有多年的了解,一直认为他是(把他看作是)优秀的(体贴的)(可靠的)(稳重的)(非常好的)(幸运的)(杰出的)人。

  He's a swell (lucky) man (fellow) (chap) (guy)!

  他是个非凡的(幸运的)人(家伙)(年青人)(小伙子)。

  He has everything a girl could want in a husband (both feet on the ground) ( a good background)!

  他具有一个女人要求丈夫所具有的一切(做事塌实)(出身良好)。

  He comes of a good family.

  他出身良好。

  I don't know anyone who would make you happier.

  我不知道还有什么人能使你幸福。

  I don't know Zhao Ping, but from everything I've heard about him he's quite a fellow. I want to meet him soon (Everyone has a good word to say for him) (He has an excellent reputation) (He's reputed to be one of the best).

  我虽不认识赵平,但就我听到的,他是个相当好的青年。我喜欢不久能见到他(大家都赞扬他)(他享有很高的声誉)(他的名声极佳)

  We never knew two people better suited to each other.

  我们从未见过如此珠联壁合的一对。

  You were made for each other. I knew it as soon as I met her(him).

  你们是天生的一对。我初次见到他(她)时就看出这一点。

  英文书信中的谢送礼品用语

  As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you... 一打开您寄来的包裹,就觉得应该立即写信致谢。

  I just wish you could have seen ...

  我愿您知道……

  You were kind to send a gift ...

  承蒙好意,送来礼品……

  Your lovely gift came this morning(was waiting for us when)...

  厚礼于今早收到(当……,厚礼正等我们去拿)

  Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.

  意中之礼物果然可喜,而意外中之礼物更使人喜出望外。

  You couldn't have given me anything that I wanted (would enjoy) more. 再没有比您的礼物更为我所想要的了。(更能使我喜欢了)

  You must be a mindreader.

  您一定很会摸透别人的心思。

  Alice is in seventh heaven.

【英文书信中的感谢用语】相关文章:

英文书信中的致谢用语集锦05-12

英文书信中如何表达感谢05-08

英文书信的常用语05-12

英文书信常用语05-07

英文书信中的承上启下之连词篇05-07

英文应该如何在书信中表达感谢05-07

英文书信格式05-07

英文书信的格式要求04-23

英文书信格式的范文05-11