《新编大学英语》第二版第一册课后翻译答案

时间:2017-05-05 08:42:52 大学英语答案 我要投稿

《新编大学英语》第二版第一册课后翻译答案

  《新编大学英语》关注他们在学习过程中的困难和需求,为他们提高语言综合应用能力提供支持和帮助。以下是由阳光网小编整理关于《新编大学英语》第二版第一册课后翻译答案,希望大家喜欢!

《新编大学英语》第二版第一册课后翻译答案

  《新编大学英语》第二版第一册课后翻译答案

  p13

  我累了,昨晚我不该那么晚睡觉

  1.I'm tired,I should not have gone to bed so late last night.

  我和鲍勃不是很熟,不过我们偶尔一起出去喝一杯

  2.I don't/didn't know Bob very well,but we go/went out for an occasional drink together

  我们应该都火车站接她.

  3.We are supposed to meet her at the train station.

  你可以清楚的看到有人快淹死,而你却没有采取行动救他们

  4.You could clearly see people drowning,but/and yet you took no action to save them.

  包括周末在内,仅仅还有12天时间可以用来买圣诞礼物

  5.Including weekends,there are only twelve more days to buy Christmas presents.

  如果不立即采取行动,许多野生动物就会因饥饿而死亡

  6.Without immediate action,many kinds of wild animals would die from hunger.

  P47

  那首歌总是会让她回想起在芝加哥度过的那个晚上

  1.That songs always reminded her of the night spent in Chicago.

  街角处刚好有一位警察,我便向他问路

  2.There happened to be a policeman on the corner,so I asked him the way.

  由于天气恶劣,今天所有去纽约的航班都延误了

  3.All flights to New York today are delayed because of the bad weather

  .谁有责任谁就必须赔偿损失

  4.Whoever is responsible willl have to pay for the damage

  . 我找不到我的支票簿,我准是把它留在家里了

  5.I can not find my checkbook ,i must have left it at home.

  到足球比赛快开始时,暴风雨已经停了

  6.By the time ,the football match was going to start ,the storm had already stopped.

  p68

  一个年轻人来到票务柜台,问是否有人把他的公文包交到了柜台

  1.A young man came to the check-in counter and asked if his briefcase had been turned in

  他朝我身后的行李传送带瞥了一眼,然后大声喊道,他看到公文包正穿过传送带尽头的那个口子.

  2.He looked over my shoulder at the conveyer belt and shouted that he had seen his briefcase going through the opening at the end of the conveyor belt.

  不幸的是,已经把他的公文包装到一架班机上了

  3.Unfortunately,his briefcase had already been loaded on one of the flights.

  我向他保证一找到公文包就给他打电话

  4.I assured him that we would calll him as soon as we found his briefcase.

  让我们吃惊的是,这个年轻人说他已经在自己的车里找到了公文包

  5.To our great surprise ,the young man said that he had already found his briefcase in his car .

  P81

  除非你有经验,否则你得不到这份工作

  1.You won't get the job unless you have got the experience.

  我把大部分的时间都花在研究中美文化的差异上了

  2.Most of my time is spent studying the differences between Chinese and American cultures.

  这句话意思极清楚,决不会引起误解

  3.The statement/sentence is so clear that it can't cause any misunderstanding.

  他希望能够给予她比现在更多的帮助

  4.He wishes he could give her more help than what he does now .

  穿上外套,否则你会感冒的

  5.Put on your coat ,or you will catch a cold .

  他的收藏品中加了一张毕加索的画

  6.She has added a picture of Picasso to her collection.

  我没意识到以前曾来过这

  7.I am not aware of ever having been here before.

  如果你继续对每个人这么粗鲁,你很快就会发现自己什么朋友都没了

  8.You will soon find yourself without any friends at all if you keep on being so rude to everybody.

  P103

  首先你得意识到在一个陌生环境中感觉紧张是很正常的

  1.First,you must be aware that feeling nervous is very normal in a strange environment./It is quite normal to feel nervoust in a strange environment.

  我们的思维比大部分人的讲话速度要快好几倍

  2.Our thoughts can race a long several times faster than most people speak

  为了使别人注意你,你必须学会怎样做一个良好的、体谅的听众.

  3.In order to get other’s attention, you must learn how to be a good and sympathetic listener.

  其中必不可少的一点是你得尽量扩大视野

  4.One of the essential points is that you should try to broaden your horizens.

  幽默感会有所帮助,有时讲个和自己有关的小笑话也会使谈话轻松起来

  5.The sense of humor is of use/help.Telling a joke about yourself sometimes can lighten the conversation.

  只有当你愿意交谈并认真的听的时候,你才能成功的与周围的人交朋友

  6.Only when you are willing to talk and listen attentively,can/will you succeed in making friends with the people around you.

  P117

  房间里热极了,请把窗户打开

  1.It’s far too hot in the room,open the window,please!

  半夜里那嘈杂声把我们弄醒了

  2.The noise woke us up in the middle of the night.

  他不该对我说的话表示生气,那仅仅是个玩笑而已

  3.he should have been angry at what I said.It was nothing more than a joke

  我们邀请了所有的朋友去野餐,但是由于下雨只来了其中五位.

  4.We invited all our friends to the picnic but it rained and only five of them showed up.

  她视婚姻为严肃的事情

  5.She views marriage as a serious matter.

  令我失望的是,这部电影并不像我期待的那么好

  6.To my disappointment ,the movie didn’t live up to my expectations.

  P153

  我过去常去看电影,但现在再也没有时间了

  1.I used to go to the cinema/movies a lot,but I neer have the time now.

  两个工人互相合作修理破裂的管子

  2.The two workers cooperated with each other to fix the broken pipe.

  这是一种残忍的做法,应该马上停止

  3.this is a cruel practice which should be stopped immediately.

  你的工作哪一方面最困难,哪一方面最有益

  4.What aspect of your job/work is(the)most difficult,and what aspect is(the)most rewarding?

  有些人认为他很粗野,但情况并非如此

  5.Some people think he is rude,but that’s not the case.

  我会尽我所能帮忙,但我所能做的也有限

  6.I’ll help as much as I can,but there is a limit to what I can do.

  P190

  他的努力工作使他得到了一大笔奖金

  1. Her hard work resulted in a big bonus for her.

  孩子们正在观察飞机起飞和降落

  2. Children were watching the planes take off and load.

  我总是一上船就晕船

  3. As soon as I’m on board a ship I always feel sick.

  博物馆向公众开放的第一天,总共有20000人前来参观

  4. A total of 20000 people visited the museum on the first day when it was open to the public.

  委员会有科学家和工程师组成

  5. The committee consists of scientists and engineers.

  工作没有完成,我不敢回家

  6. I wouldn’t dare to go home with the job unfinished.

  P221

  我们正在考虑卖房子

  1. We are considering selling the house.

  我建议他先等一会,然后再做决定

  2. I suggest he wait a while before he makes an decisions.

  明天约翰很可能会来参加聚会

  3. John is very likely to come to the party tomorrow.

  我们想知道他不接受这份工作的.原因

  4. We’d like to know the reason why she didn’t accept the job.

  你本不应该回到那栋还在燃烧的大楼,你有可能会被严重烧伤

  5. You shouldn’t have gone back t the burning building,you might have been badly/seriously burnt.

  我从来没有想过会有问题

  6. It/The thought had never crossed my mind that there might have be a problem.

  P257

  第二次世界大战结束于1939年

  1. World warⅡtook place in 1945.

  我爷爷喝酒喝得厉害

  2. My grandfather drinks a great deal.

  到65岁的时候,他仍在工作

  3. He was still working by the age of 65

  这个老师知道他所有学生的名字.

  4. The teacher knows all his students by name.

  警察最终成功破解了这个疑案

  5. The police have finally succeeded in solving the mystery.

  他喜欢各种体育运动,特别是篮球

  6. He likes all kinds of eports,but most of all,basketball.

  打电话和面对面说话不一样

  7. Talking on the phone is different from talking face to face.

  他们因为有共同的兴趣爱好而相爱

  8. They fell in love with each other because they had common interests.

  P291

  演讲的主题已提前一星期宣布,而主讲人的名字则没有

  1. The topic of the speech is announced a week in advance,but the name of the apeaker ia not.

  居然还有学生在考试之前踢足球,这似乎令人难以置信

  2. It seemed incredible that some students still played football before the exams.

  Auden先生是一个快乐的人,他从帮助别人中获得乐趣

  3. Mr.Auden is a happy man who derives pleasure from helping others

  两位美国人共同获得了去年的诺贝尔医学奖.

  4. Two Americans shared last year’s Nobel Prize for Medicine.

  首先我欢迎你参见此次会议

  5. First of all I’d like to welcome you to the meeting.

  我不习惯于这样的奢侈,这是在浪费金钱

  6. I’m not accustomed to such luxury.It’s a waste of money.

  考试结果将于周五下午张贴出来

  7. The results of the exam will be put up on Friday afternoon.

  一些残酷的动物实验是以科学的名义进行的

  8. Some cruel experiments on animals are carried out in the name of science.

  最好的减肥方法是不吃含高脂肪的食物

  1. The best way to lose weight is to avoid eating fatty foods.

  交通不便曾是导致饥饿的主要原因

  2. One of the main causes of hunger used to be lack of transportation.

  浪费的包装会抬高食品的价格

  3. Wasteful packaging will add to the price of food/food price.

  没有农业的发展,经济改革就不会成功

  4. Economic reform would not be successful without the development of agriculture.

  明年农民们将种植更多的经济作物以取代粮食作物

  5. The farmers will grow more cash crops next year instead of grains

  目前,世界上还有某些地方的农民仍然在利用动物做劳力.

  6. At present,there are still places in the world where farmers make use of animal labor.

  《新编大学英语》第二版简介

  《新编大学英语》(第二版)继续采用以学生为中心的主题教学模式,调整了难度与梯度,完善、优化了教材结构,开发了配套的视听说教程与快速阅读教程,辅以完备的多媒体及网络资源,着力培养学生的语言综合应用能力。

  《新编大学英语》(第二版)围绕与校园、社会生活相关的主题,选取思想性强、语言规范的文章展开读、写、说、译技能的综合训练。注重教学双方的互动性,强调语言应用能力与文化素养的综合培养。

  《新编大学英语视听说教程》提供生动有趣的录像短剧及丰富的听力材料。从不同角度帮助学生提高听说技能,培养交际能力。

  《新编大学英语快速阅读》通过有针对性的系统训练帮助学生掌握基本阅读技能,培养良好的阅读习惯,提高阅读效率。

  更新后的网站集主干教材的配套网络课程、学习和教学资源、测试以及教学管理功能于一体,资源丰富,功能完善,操作方便,充分体现了交互式、个性化,自主型学习的理念。


【《新编大学英语》第二版第一册课后翻译答案】相关文章:

1.《新编大学英语》第二版第一册课后答案

2.《新编大学英语》第二版第二册课后翻译和课后答案

3.《新编大学英语》第一册课后翻译答案

4.新编大学英语第二版第一册课后答案下载

5.新编大学英语第二版第一册课后习题答案下载

6.新编大学英语第二版第一册课后题答案下载

7.《新编大学英语》第二版第一册课后答案Unit4

8.新编大学英语第二版第一册课后答案Unit10