好的英语诗歌朗诵

时间:2022-04-09 12:47:59 诗歌朗诵 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

好的英语诗歌朗诵

  英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。下面是阳光网小编给大家整理好的英语诗歌朗诵,供大家参阅!

好的英语诗歌朗诵

  好的英语诗歌朗诵(一)

  《My Shadow 我的影子》

  I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me,

  我有一个小小的影子 和我一起走进走出

  And what can be the use of him is more than I can see.

  他所能用的东西比我能看到的更多。

  He is very, very like me from the heels up to the head;

  他很像我;从脚跟到头部

  And I see him jump before me, when I jump into my bed.

  当我跳到我的床上。我看见他在我面前跳。

  The funniest things about him is the way he likes to grow-

  最有趣的是他的生长的方式—

  Not at all like proper children, which is always very slow;

  一点都不像孩子的成长,永远都那么缓慢;

  For he sometimes shoots up taller like an India rubber ball,

  他有时会像一个印度橡皮球一样一会一个高度,

  And he sometimes gets so little that there's none of him at all.

  他有时会很小,小的我完全看不见他。

  He hasn't got a notion of how children ought to play,

  还没有一个孩子知道应该怎么和他一起玩,

  And can only make a fool of me in every sort of way.

  只能用各种各样的方法愚弄我。

  He stays so close beside me, he's a coward you can see;

  你可以看到;他在我身旁总是那么近,像个胆小鬼

  I'd think shame to stick to nursie as that shadow sticks to me!

  我不想摆脱不想让这条影子粘着我!

  One morning, very early, before the sun was up,

  一天很早的早上,在太阳升起之前

  I rose and found the shining dew on every buttercup;

  我发现闪亮的'露珠在每个毛莨属植物;

  But my lazy little shadow, like an arrant sleepy-head,

  但我的懒惰的小影子,像个彻头彻尾的瞌睡虫,

  Had stayed at home behind me and was fast asleep in bed.

  他和我呆在家里,躺在床上,很快地睡着。

  好的英语诗歌朗诵(二)

  《The Little Doll 小娃娃》

  I once had a sweet little doll, dears,

  我曾经有一个可爱的小娃娃,

  The prettiest doll in the world;

  是世界上最漂亮的娃娃;

  Her cheeks were so red and so white; dears,

  她的脸看起来又红又白;我的亲爱的

  And her hair was so charmingly curled.

  她的头发是卷曲的,迷人的。

  But I lost my poor little doll, dears,

  但我失去了我可怜的小娃娃,

  As I played in the heath one day;

  当我在荒野中玩了一天后发现的

  And I cried for her more than a week, dears;

  我为她哭了一个多星期,

  But I never could find where she lay.

  但我以为我永远都找不到了。

  I found my poor little doll, dears,

  我发现我的可怜的小娃娃,

  As I played in the heath one day:

  当我在荒野中的一天发现的'

  Folks say she is terrible changed, dears,

  人们说她坏掉了,

  For her paint is all washed away,

  因为她的油漆都被冲走了

  And her arm trodden off by the cows, dears,

  她的胳膊被牛踩了一脚

  And her hair not the least bit curled:

  她的头发一点也不卷曲:

  Yet for old sakes' sake she is still, dears,

  虽然有点旧,而他仍然是我亲爱的娃娃

  The prettiest doll in the world.

  是世界上最漂亮的娃娃。

  好的英语诗歌朗诵(三)

  《The Rainbow 彩虹》

  Boats sail on the rivers,

  船飘过河流,

  And ships sail on the seas;

  船在海上航行

  But clouds that sail across the sky

  云在天空中飘过

  Are prettier than these.

  有比这些更漂亮的。

  There are bridges on the rivers,

  河流上有桥梁,

  As pretty as you please;

  美丽如画

  But the bow that bridges heaven,

  横挂在苍穹的'彩虹

  And overtops the sky,

  高高挂在天空,

  And builds a road from earth to sky,

  并建设了一条从地球到天空的道路,

  Is prettier far than these.

  比这些漂亮的多了。

【好的英语诗歌朗诵】相关文章:

英语经典诗歌朗诵05-11

经典英语诗歌朗诵05-11

英语诗歌朗诵05-11

诗歌朗诵英语05-11

经典英语诗歌朗诵05-11

祖国好家乡美诗歌朗诵06-05

好爸爸现代儿童诗歌朗诵05-11

好的诗歌朗诵稿(通用21首)04-14

英语诗歌朗诵稿精选05-10

英语励志诗歌朗诵05-11